Thursday 19 August 2010

Acting lesson

You have 5 seconds to silently express the following emotions through the windscreen of a large black 4x4 coming up the motorway slip-road, straight towards me....

  1. I've had a rotten day...
  2. ...but I'll soon be home
  3. Crikey, I didn't notice that cyclist on the roundabout
  4. OMG, I'm going too fast, and I'm going to plough straight into him
  5. Thank goodness, he's getting out of the way
  6. Blimey, that was a bit close for comfort
  7. Sorry, mate, I didn't see you
In retrospect it was almost funny, but it could have been a real mess.

1 comment:

townmouse said...

Given your rather chilled and empathetic reaction, I'd say the world was down by one grumpy old man at least ... and fortunately not because you got squashed by the 4x4. How are you going to get rid of the next one?